Santa Barbara maternity photography is my passion!
If you have ever wondered what spurs on a photographer’s passion, you are about to find out. Below are just some of the many reasons I wouldn’t change my job for anything in the world.
- Photography changes how I see things. I notice colors, textures, flowers, trees, people, shapes and light in a way most people never see them.
- I pay more attention to the beauty around me. Even the most mundane object can become beautiful when you photograph it in a creative way. I love my job because I have developed a fascination with the world around me by viewing it through new eyes.
- It's an amazing creative outlet. I get the chance to put a little bit of who I am into each photo that I take. Anyone can click a camera's buttons but not everyone can truly make a photo come to life
- It's a challenge. Creating amazing photos that capture the magic of everyday life doesn’t come without hard work, dedication, and imagination. There is always something new to explore and a new way to take the same photos. It’s a job that never gets boring.
- I get to meet new people all the time. I work with people from all walks of life. Getting to know someone new is a part of the process of bringing someone’s personality through in a photo. It also makes the job a lot more fun!
- The flexibility is great. Being a full-time photographer means I get to work my own hours. This doesn’t mean it’s a laid back profession though. I am always aiming to perfect my craft, take on new challenges, and help my clients achieve the best photographs possible.
- Being outdoors! Best of ALL, I'm out in nature with all the beauty that Santa Barbara has to offer. And I'm sharing this beauty with families looking to connect!