Fill your calendar by getting more bookings from your ideal client, as well as gain visibility, trust, and a positive reputation in your local community!
You're in the right place if...
- You need help getting your business name out there and known in your community.
- You need to know what to say when marketing yourself and your photography business locally. You want more clients but you're not sure how to get them.
- You need help choosing which local business to partner with and how to structure a collaborative trade or exchange.
Do you hate social media and need another way to market your photography business? I have a solution for you!
I am going to share with you my 4-step system to create lasting local relationships that will bring in referrals.
You are going to learn my repeatable framework to apply to every local marketing opportunity. I am going to teach you how to strategically partner with relevant local small business to grow your visibility which results in passive referrals. You are going to find out which companies to target, how to approach them, and find a win-win for you and the local business. Once these relationships are built, the referrals will start coming your way.
so how is this going to work?
No fluff, this course is going to teach you how to fill your calendar by getting more bookings from your ideal client, as well as gain visibility, trust, and a positive reputation in your local community! You will learn actionable steps to make local business connections and start getting referrals. Get ready to take your local marketing (and your photography business) to the next level!
what will you learn?
- Deciding which local business would be beneficial to partner with and understanding where referrals can come from.
- How to introduce yourself and start the relationship with these local businesses.
- Finding your ideal client in your local community.
- How to target more clients like your ideal client.
- Figuring out what cooperative offer or exchange you can offer local businesses.
- Finding other supportive photography offerings that your ideal client might need.
- The power of “Gorilla” marketing.
- How to maintain the cooperative business relationship.
- How to overcome non-starters and common obstacles.
- Why networking with photography colleagues is important and what to say.
- Bonus material such as social media strategies, success stories, advice with zipcode magazines, realtors, Thumbtack, and more!
- And last but not least, you will receive my templates! Templates for emails, referral thank you cards, marketing material, and model release!!!
Meet Your Educator
Hi, I'm Tristin
I’m a published family, maternity & newborn lifestyle photographer. I believe that choosing a mentor is an important and personal decision.
When my son was born, I knew I had to get back to photography. I wanted a flexible work schedule and to make money on my own terms! I didn't fully know it then, but I was a budding entrepreneur and ready to be my own boss and in control of my life!